Yesterday I was in the car and I said "no (nicely)" to Saige about something....most likely a candy request. "exscuuuuuse me mommy, please do not talk to me like that!" I about fell out of the car laughing. At least she didn't yell as she usually does which keeps me a bit quieter these days!
to catch up...well not really.
Ethan is 10 and started school at The Rainard School for gifted kids. He is a different kiddo! I am so glad we made the decision to move him. He was moved up to the 5-6grade kids although there really aren't "grade levels" at this school.
So, Todd is at a friends funeral today, so sad at our house. We will miss him...although we didn't see him we knew he was in Louisiana and if we could we could. Love you penny.
Linden is 2 and Saige is a precocious 3. I am about to be a stay at home mom...Thank you God...
I posted...there. Laura...I am talking to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment